The EX6XL-PLUS RG6 connector, manufactured by PPC, formerly known as the EX6XLP, is designed with the challenging requirements of IP Telephony and High Speed Data. The unique patented design with compliant co-polymer body achieves true universality on 60% through Quad Shield cables.
- Universal Compression Connector can be used on all RG6 Coaxial Cables with 60%, Tri and Quad-Shield for maximum versatility.
- DIRECTV & DISH NETWORK approved
- Uses the O ring as a redundant seal and is always compression sealing, regardless of torque for durability.
- A gas tight secondary seal connection between the nut and the post achieves ultimate protection.
- Large tapered compression area creates a secure, moisture tight interface at the back of the connector
- Three circumferential gaskets seal the body to the post creating a useful design.
- True 360° compression onto cable ensures superior RF shielding performance
- Incorporates an iridescent chromate finish plus UV resistant plastic to provide a reliable, environmentally sealed product.