Wavenet’s CAT6 HDJ SERIES UTP Keystone Jacks have been designed with printed circuit board (PCB) technology providing with maximum performance. The 180-degree punchdown style Keystone Jacks are tested to meet and exceeds TIA-568-C.2 CAT6 100-meter channel performance.
The contact pins designed are made with 50 micro-inches of gold-plated contact pins for maximum bandwidth and performance. Each Keystone Jack has a minimum of 750 cycles of plug insertions.
- Component-rated performance
- Narrow body design with PCB technology
- Support TIA-568-C.2 CAT6 100 meter channel
- Compatible with all Wavenet faceplates, blank patch panels and surface mount boxes
- 110-Type, 8P8C, RJ-45, T568A/B Wiring
- 180-degree configuration for fast punch down
- Accepts 22-24 AWG UTP solid wire
- UL listed
- CAT6 HDJ Series 180-degree keystone jack, 1pc.
- Wire cap, 1pc.